Enters into force on October 1, 2022;
Tasteology – creative studio (NIF 517111420), manager of Porto Coffee Week, is committed to protecting your privacy, thus ensuring that you can continue to entrust your personal data to Tasteology – creative studio. Whenever you interact with us, you may share personal information that allows us to identify you as an individual (eg name, email, address, phone number). These elements are known as “personal data”.
Scope and Acceptance
Personal data collected by Tasteology – creative studio
Children’s personal data
Reasons for Tasteology – creative studio to collect personal data, and how it is used
Sharing personal data by Tasteology – creative studio
Data security and retention
how to contact us
1. Scope and Acceptance
2. Data collected by Tasteology – creative studio
Tasteology – creative studio may collect your personal data from a variety of sources, including:
Online and electronic interactions with us via Tasteology – creative studio websites, mobile applications, text messaging programs, Tasteology – creative studio branded pages or third party social networking applications (eg Facebook, Instagram);
Offline interactions with us, through direct marketing campaigns, printed registration coupons, subscriptions to promotions and contacts through Tasteology – creative studio’s consumer services call centres;
User interaction with targeted online content (eg advertisements) that Tasteology – creative studio, or service providers on our behalf, offer you through websites or applications belonging to third parties.
2.1. Data provided directly by the user
The data you provide us with your consent for a specific purpose includes:
Personal contact information, ie data that allows Tasteology – creative studio to contact you (eg name, address, e-mail or telephone number);
Demographic information, including date of birth, age, gender, location (eg zip code, city and geo-location), favorite products, hobbies and interests, as well as information relating to your household and lifestyle;
Payment information, including data necessary to make purchases (eg credit card number, expiration date, billing address);
Account login information, including information required to create a user account at Tasteology – creative studio (eg login ID/email, username, password);
Consumer feedback, including data shared with Tasteology – creative studio about your experience using Tasteology – creative studio products and services (eg comments and suggestions, testimonials and other personal feedback relating to Tasteology – creative studio products);
Consumer generated content, including any content (eg photos, videos and personal stories) created and then shared with Tasteology – creative studio (and perhaps other entities) when uploaded to the Tasteology – creative studio website.
2.2. Data collected from other sources
We may collect information about you from other legitimate sources in order to offer you our products and services. These sources include data aggregators belonging to third parties, promotional partners of Tasteology – creative studio, public sources and social networking sites belonging to third parties. The data in question may include:
- Personal contact information;
- any personal data included in your profile on a social network belonging to a third party (e.g. Facebook) that you have authorized to share with us (e.g. name, email address, gender, date of birth, city, profile picture, user ID, friends list). You can better inform yourself about the data that we may collect about you by visiting the social networking site belonging to the third party in question.
- We may also receive personal data from third parties when we acquire other companies.
3. Children’s personal data
Tasteology – creative studio does not intentionally solicit or collect data from children under 12 years of age. If Tasteology – creative studio discovers that it has accidentally collected personal data from a child under 12 years of age, such data will be removed from its records as soon as possible. However, Tasteology – creative studio has the right to collect personal data about children under 12 years of age, if these have been provided by their father, mother or guardian directly and, therefore, with the explicit consent of the person in question. question.
4. Reasons for Tasteology – creative studio to collect personal data, and how it is used
Tasteology – creative studio collects and uses personal data within the strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is proposed. Tasteology – creative studio may use this personal data for some or all of the following purposes:
- Orders – process and send your orders, also keeping you informed of their status. However, we remind you that there may be other e-commerce sites that sell Tasteology – creative studio products, but they are not controlled or operated by Tasteology – creative studio. We recommend consulting the policies of these sites, including privacy, before making purchases on them.
- Account maintenance – create and maintain your accounts at our company, as well as administer any reward and customer loyalty programs associated with your account.
- Customer service – provide customer service, including responding to your questions, complaints and other feedback about our products. Customer service can be provided through various forms of communication, including email, letters, telephone and online chat.
- Consumer Engagement – allows you to become more actively involved with our products and services. It may involve the use or publication of content generated by consumers.
- Personalization – Tasteology – creative studio may combine your personal data collected from one source (eg a website) with data collected from another source (eg an offline event). In this way, Tasteology – creative studio is able to obtain a more complete view of you as a client, which, in turn, allows Tasteology – creative studio to serve you better and in a more personalized way, namely in terms of: the Website – improve and personalize your experience on websites, using data such as account login information, technical computer information, and/or information about prior use of the website;
- The Product – improve Tasteology – creative studio products, adapt them to your needs and create new ideas for products. This involves the use of demographic information, consumer profile data and consumer feedback;
- Interest-Based Advertising – allows us to serve you ads tailored to your interests. One of the ways we have to do this is to cross activities or information collected on Tasteology – creative studio websites with your data collected on websites belonging to third parties (in other words, data comparison). This form of advertising is also known as “online behavioral advertising” or “targeted advertising”. This type of personalization is usually done using cookies or similar technologies.
See our cookies policy.
- Marketing communications – offers you marketing communications (if you have opted in to receive them), including information about Tasteology – creative studio products and services, contests and promotions. These communications may be shared by electronic means (eg SMS, emails, online advertising) and post. If you choose to receive SMS, your mobile operator’s policy will apply, which may involve paying fees.
- Social Features – offers you a number of social features, including the following: o Community Features on a Tasteology – creative studio website – Whenever you visit the Tasteology – creative studio website with a community feature that you use to download or share recipes, photos, videos, artistic works or other content, Tasteology – creative studio may use or display the personal data shared by you on these sites.
- Viral resources from websites – Tasteology – creative studio may use your personal data to offer you viral resources, such as a “tell-a-friend” program that allows you to share certain news, information about products and promotions or other content with your family and friends.
This usually involves the collection and use of personal contact information (eg names and emails) in order to allow the selected unique message/content to reach its recipients.
- Third-party social networking resources – Tasteology – creative studio may use your personal data when interacting with third-party social networking resources, such as “Facebook Connect” or “Facebook Like”. These resources can be integrated into Tasteology – creative studio websites for various purposes, namely participation in contests and allowing users to share content with friends. If you use these resources, Tasteology – creative studio may be able to fetch certain personal data from your social media information. You will be able to inform yourself about how these resources work, as well as the data that Tasteology – creative studio can obtain about your profile, by visiting the website of the third-party social network in question.
- Other specific purposes – We may use your personal data for other specific business purposes, namely maintaining the daily operations and security of the Tasteology – creative studio website, conducting audits or demographic studies, and contacting you for the purposes of consumer studies.
5. Sharing of personal data by Tasteology – creative studio
Tasteology – creative studio does not share consumers’ personal data with any third parties who intend to use them for direct marketing purposes, unless consumers have given specific consent to do so. Tasteology – creative studio may share this personal data with third parties for other purposes, but only under the following circumstances:
Tasteology – creative studio may provide personal data of consumers to its subsidiaries or associated companies, for legitimate commercial purposes.
5.2. Service providers
Tasteology – creative studio may hire service providers to provide services in its name and on its behalf, including administering the sites and services made available by Tasteology – creative studio to consumers. These third parties may access or otherwise process consumers’ personal data while providing their services. Tasteology – creative studio requires that these third parties, who may be established outside the country from which you accessed the Tasteology – creative studio website or service, respect all data protection laws and security requirements in the processing of personal data, generally through of a written agreement.
5.3. Joint partners and promotions
Tasteology – creative studio may carry out a promotion or program jointly or co-sponsored with another company, during which it will collect and use the personal data of participants in that activity.
5.4. Legal requirements and business transfer
Tasteology – creative studio may disclose personal data of consumers if required by law or if, in its good faith judgment, Tasteology – creative studio considers that legal disclosure is reasonably necessary within the scope of legal proceedings or to respond to any requests from authorities. In the event of a total or partial merger of Tasteology – creative studio with another company, or the acquisition of all or part of Tasteology – creative studio by another company, the acquirer will have access to the information held by that part or all of uami, possibly including personal data.
6. Your rights
6.1. Right to opt out of marketing communications
You can exercise your right to opt out of marketing communications about Tasteology – creative studio in the following ways:
- (a) by following the opt-out instructions included in the relevant marketing communication;
- (b) by contacting us.
Please note that even after opting out of marketing communications, you may continue to receive administrative communications from Tasteology – creative studio, including order confirmations and notifications regarding your account activity (e.g. account confirmations and wording changes). pass).
6.2. Access and rectification
You have the right to request access to your personal data, simply by sending us a request. If Tasteology – creative studio cannot provide you with access to your personal data, it will provide you with the reasons for this. Depending on the nature of the request, Tasteology – creative studio may charge a reasonable amount to provide access to your personal information.
You also have the right to ask Tasteology – creative studio to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data. If you have an account on a Tasteology – creative studio website, this can usually be done in your personal area on the Tasteology – creative studio website (if available). Alternatively, you can send us a request to rectify your data.
7. Data security and retention
7.1. data security
To keep your personal data safe, Tasteology – creative studio has implemented a series of security measures, namely:
- Secure Operating Environments – Tasteology – creative studio stores your data in secure operating environments, accessible only to Tasteology – creative studio employees, agents and contractors who must be aware of them. Tasteology – creative studio follows all standards generally accepted by companies.
- Authentication before accessing the account – Tasteology – creative studio requires its registered consumers to prove their identity (eg via their login ID and password) before accessing or modifying their account. This is intended to prevent unauthorized access.
We remind you that these protections do not apply to personal data that you have chosen to share in public areas, such as community sites.
Tasteology – creative studio will retain your personal data only for the time necessary for the purpose in question, also taking into account our need to answer questions or solve problems, offer new and improved services, and satisfy the due legal requirements. This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. As soon as personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes described above, it will be destroyed or securely erased.
8. Contact us
Tasteology – creative studio acts as controller of the personal data it processes within the scope of this Privacy Notice. Tasteology – creative studio with VAT number 517111420. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice or Tasteology – creative studio’s data collection practices, please contact us at: